There are a lot of tools that help you schedule tweets, most of them are paid, and a lot of them have freemium or at least a free trial. In this article, we’re going to talk about 2 completely free ways to schedule your Twitter content.
First, let’s talk about why scheduling tweets can be so helpful. By scheduling your tweets in advance, you can ensure that your content is being shared at the optimal times for your audience.
This can help increase the reach and engagement of your tweets, ultimately leading to more visibility for your brand or personal account.
In addition to helping you reach a wider audience, scheduling tweets can also save you time and effort. Rather than having to log in and post a tweet every time you want to share something, you can simply schedule your tweets in advance and let them go out automatically.
This can be especially helpful for busy individuals or businesses that need to maintain a consistent presence on social media but don’t have the time to constantly be posting.
Overall, scheduling tweets can be a valuable tool for growing your Twitter presence and saving time in the process.
Now, on to the two simple ways to schedule tweets for free. First, we’ll discuss how to schedule a tweet using Twitter’s native scheduling feature. This method is quick and easy, and requires no additional tools or platforms.
We’ll also cover how to use a free third-party Twitter tool, called TweetDeck, to schedule tweets, which can offer more advanced features and flexibility.
Whether you’re a small business owner, a content creator, or just looking to streamline your social media strategy, these two methods will help you schedule tweets with ease.
Schedule tweets using native Twitter scheduler
If you want to schedule tweets using Twitter’s native scheduling feature, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Log in to your Twitter account and go to your home page.
- Click on the “Tweet” button in the top right corner of the page. This will bring up the tweet composition window.
- Type in your tweet message and add any hashtags, media, or other content that you want to include.
- Once you have composed your tweet, click on the small calendar icon located next to the “Tweet” button.
- A calendar will pop up, allowing you to choose the date and time that you want your tweet to be sent. Select the desired date and time, then click “Set time.”
- Your tweet will now be scheduled to go out at the chosen time. You can view and manage your scheduled tweets by clicking on the “Scheduled tweets” from the calendar, or “Unsent tweets” from the Twitter modal, then you need to select the “Scheduled” tab in the top menu.
That’s all there is to it! Scheduling tweets using Twitter’s native feature is quick and easy, and requires no additional tools or platforms. Preparing your tweets for the future using Twitter is a simple and effective way to plan out your content and ensure that your messages are being shared at the best times for your audience.
Schedule tweets using TweetDeck
TweetDeck is a social media management platform that allows users to manage their Twitter accounts more easily, than Twitter itself.
Follow the steps below to learn how to schedule a tweet using TweetDeck.
- To get started, sign in to your Twitter account and go to TweetDeck.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “New Tweet” button located in the top left corner of the screen. This will open a new window where you can compose your tweet. Type in your tweet and add any media (such as images or videos) if desired.
- Once you’ve finished composing your tweet, click on the “Scheduling” tab located at the bottom of the window. In this tab, you’ll see a calendar and a clock. Use the calendar to select the date you want your tweet to be sent, and use the clock to select the time.
- After selecting the date and time for your tweet, click on the “Tweet at …” button located below the tweet box.
- Your tweet is now scheduled and will be sent at the date and time you specified.
- You can view all of your scheduled tweets by clicking on the “Scheduled” tab on the left side of the screen.
- If you want to edit or delete a scheduled tweet, simply click on the tweet and then click on the “Edit” or “Delete” button.
In addition to the tweet scheduler, TweetDeck offers a variety of features that can help users streamline their social media strategy.
Some of these features include the ability to create and manage multiple Twitter lists, schedule tweets in advance, and monitor multiple Twitter accounts from a single dashboard.
TweetDeck also offers real-time notifications and alerts, making it easier for users to stay up-to-date with their Twitter activity.
Additionally, TweetDeck allows users to search and filter tweets based on various criteria, making it easier to find and engage with specific conversations or users.
Overall, TweetDeck is a powerful tool that can help users manage their Twitter presence more effectively and efficiently.
Those are two easy and simple ways for scheduling tweets for free. Of course, there are some limitations to them. But if you’re tight on budget, or not feeling like spending money, these two can be your savior.
Don’t forget that it’s not only important to write and schedule tweets. It’s also important the way you write them.
We have extensively written on this subject in several previous articles:
- How to write engaging tweets
- 3 techniques to boost engagement on your content
- These 6 awesome tools will help you grow Twitter audience
Once you start writing your amazing tweets you’ll need something that will help you handle all that engagement you’re receiving. That’s where Engagement Builder comes in.
You can log in HERE right NOW for FREE and start controlling your time and success on Twitter.